AGILE COMBI / Foundation & Practitioner
QRP International offers the full one week* Agile Project Management COMBI session to those candidates willing to be trained and certified for the level Foundation and Practitioner during a five day course.
This unique training week includes BOTH the Foundation and the Practitioner examinations and candidates can benefit from a reduction of 15 % on the total price.
To benefit from this opportunity, you just go to our course page and choose in the menu bar for the Agile Project Management Combi*. All the scheduled Combi courses will appear with their reduced prices.
The AGILE Combi course is divided in two sessions: 3 days AGILE Foundation and 2 days AGILE Practitioner course as follow:
The Foundation level is aiming to measure whether the candidate has sufficient knowledge and understanding of the Agile Project Management guidance to be able to recognize and distinguish between the key elements of the approach.
To this end they need to show they understand Agile Project Management philosophy, principles, processes, people, products, techniques and guidance. This is a three day course, delivered as a classroom event and is designed for people who require a general level of Agile Project Management understanding.
The Practitioner level is aiming to measure whether the candidate has sufficient knowledge and understanding of the Agile Project Management guidance to apply and tailor it to a given scenario situation.
The scenario is designed to allow the candidate to demonstrate competence to begin working as an Agile Project Manager on a non-complex project.
This is a two day course, delivered as a classroom event and is very detailed with a focus on scenarios. The Practitioner examination can be taken on the afternoon of the second day.
- Practising project managers
- Agile team members who wish to become Agile Project Managers
Following the completion of the course participants should:
- The underpinning philosophy and principles of Agile.
- The lifecycle of an Agile project, including alternative configurations.
- The products produced during an Agile project and the purpose of these.
- The techniques used and their benefits and limitations.
- The roles and responsibilities within an Agile project.
- Pass the AGILE Foundation exam
- Apply the underpinning philosophy and principles of Agile DSDM Atern in a project situation.
- Appropriately configure the lifecycle of an Agile project to a given scenario.
- Produce and evaluate the content of Agile products produced during an Agile project in a given scenario.
- Identify the Agile techniques to be used for a given situation within a scenario.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities within an Agile project and correctly determine the appropriate personnel to fulfil these roles within a given scenario.
- Understand the mechanisms for control of an Agile
- Project which are specific to an Agile project.
- Understand in outline how to test, estimate and measure progress in an Agile project.
- Describe the agile approach to managing requirements and identify action to rectify problems with requirements within an Agile project from a given scenario.
- Pass the AGILE Practitioner exam
AGILE FOUNDATION EXAM
- 1 hour
- 60 question
- Multiple choice
- 50% pass mark
- Closed book
All successful delegates will receive the Agile Project Management Foundation certificate from APMG.
AGILE PRACTITIONER EXAM
- 2 hour
- Objective Test
- 4 questions
- 60 possible marks
- 50% pass mark
- Open book (AGILE manual only)
All successful delegates will receive the AGILE Practitioner certificate from APMG.
It is desirable but not essential that participants have some experience of working on projects. Some pre-read material is provided prior to the event and is expected to be fully read before attending the course.
The following course material is included for this event:
- Pre-Event Study Materials
The event preparation materials include the AGILE Manual and a structured Pre-Event Study Guide
- AGILE Foundation & Practitioner Event Handout
This handout contains case study, exercises and solutions, Foundation test-exams and hints & tips for the Foundation Examination, Practitioner test-exams and hints & tips for the Practitioner Examination.
*You are not obliged to do the two parts (Foundation and Practitioner) in one week. It is as well possible to divide your course in different dates if this is easier for you agenda, without losing this price benefit. Just indicate this in the comment box of your inscription
Links and downloads