Agile Executive Workshop - 18 April 2012 - Madrid
Our FREE workshops will help you learning more about the method and how your organization can benefit from using Agile to make your Agile projects even more successful. Agile sessions will present the method by providing a clear view of its benefits and how Agile can be used to increase the success of an AGILE project. During these workshops, facilitated by a certified trainer, participants are given the opportunity to apply the basics of the method and finally ask any questions.
WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM ATTENDING?
This workshop will be particularly relevant for:
- People who are thinking about or beginning to adopt Agile in their work
- People who want to explore what Agile has to offer to decide if it is right for their organization
- People who know nothing about Agile but would like a practical overview
By the end of the workshop participants should:
- Be more familiar with the structure and layout of Agile method
- Develop some ideas of how to incorporate Agile into their current ways of working
- Assess the benefits of using Agile in their organization
- Begin to think about whether Agile is right for you or your organization and where to go next with it
WHERE & WHEN?
- Location: Oficenter, calle Francisco Giralte, 2
- Time: 17:00 pm -18:30 pm
- Language: Spanish
- Attendance fee: FREE entrance, registration required
- Inscription: to enroll please click on the "suscribe event" botton below.
For more information about the content, contact-us and we will reply you with a mail or call as soon as possible.
Links and downloads