MSP Executive Workshop - 20 June 2012 - Paris
This workshop provides an introduction to the MSP methodology focusing on the benefits and principles underlying a structured approach to programme management
The workshop will have some interactive elements, but most importantly it will give participants the opportunity to ask questions about MSP, assess the benefits of using MSP in their organisation and be introduced to know what to expect from programmes using MSP.
WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM ATTENDING?
This workshop will be particularly relevant for:
- People who are thinking about or beginning to implement MSP in their organisation
- People who are working on programmes with other organisations that use MSP
- People who want to enhance project and programme management career with a recognised qualification
By the end of the workshop participants should:
- Understand benefits and principles that can be found in a structured approach to programme management
- Have increased their Understanding of the principles of MSP within a work environment
- Understand the relationship between principles, governance themes, the transformational flow and roles within a MSP project
- Be able to assess the value of the method for their organisation
WHERE & WHEN?
- Location: Multiburo - Immeuble Elysées La Défense, 7C Place du Dôme - 92056 PARIS LA DEFENSE
- Time: 15:00 pm -17:00 pm - Regsitration starts at 14:30
- Language: French
- Attendance fee: FREE entrance, registration required
- Inscription: to enroll please click on the "suscribe event" botton below.
For more information about the content, contact-us and we will reply you with a mail or call as soon as possible.
Links and downloads