Other P3O Courses
QRP International provides additional services to the Foundation and Practitioner courses for all levels of programme personnel, that are highly customised and created according to your individual requirements.
P3O OVERVIEW Course
The P3O® Overview Course provides delegates with a fundamental understanding of the functions and implementation of P3O models. It is designed for people who require an overview of the P3O guidance.
This one day course, delivered as a classroom event, provides an introduction to the P3O guidance focusing on the the value of a P3O model for achieving strategic objectives. Candidates will learn how P3O can be implemented or revitalised.
- Aspirant Project/Programme Managers,
- Senior Project/Programme Managers,
- PM Office Members,
- Senior Managers,
- Individuals newly-appointed to portfolio,
- Programme or Project office roles
Following the completion of the course participants should be able to:
- Understand benefits and principles that can be found in a P3O structure
- Understand the principles of P3O within a work environment
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the participants in a P3O Environment
- Be able to assess the value of the guidance for their organisation
Project Management experience or Project Board experience is required.
The following course material is included for this event:
- P3O Overview Event Handout
This handout contains P3O Pocketbook, P3O Glossary and hand out slides.
Ask for a quotation for in-house courses.
Links and downloads