Agile PM Combi Objectives
Following the completion of the AgilePM Combi course participants should:
- The underpinning philosophy and principles of Agile.
- The lifecycle of an Agile project, including alternative configurations.
- The products produced during an Agile project and the purpose of these.
- The techniques used and their benefits and limitations.
- The roles and responsibilities within an Agile project.
- Pass the AGILE Foundation exam
- Apply the underpinning philosophy and principles of Agile DSDM Atern in a project situation.
- Appropriately configure the lifecycle of an Agile project to a given scenario.
- Produce and evaluate the content of Agile products produced during an Agile project in a given scenario.
- Identify the Agile techniques to be used for a given situation within a scenario.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities within an Agile project and correctly determine the appropriate personnel to fulfil these roles within a given scenario.
- Understand the mechanisms for control of an Agile
- Project which are specific to an Agile project.
- Understand in outline how to test, estimate and measure progress in an Agile project.
- Describe the agile approach to managing requirements and identify action to rectify problems with requirements within an Agile project from a given scenario.
- Pass the AGILE Practitioner exam
Agile PM Combi Target Audience
- Practising project managers
- Agile team members who wish to become Agile Project Managers
AgilePM Foundation Exam
- 40 minutes
- 50 questions
- Multiple choice
- 50% pass mark
- Closed book
AgilePM Practitioner Exam
- 2.5 hour
- Objective Test
- 4 questions
- 80 possible marks
- 50% pass mark
- Open book (Agile manual only)
Upon successful completion of the exam and following confirmation of the results, the participants will receive a unique, secure and auditable electronic certificate from APMG International.
Agile PM Combi Prerequisit
It is desirable but not essential that participants have some experience of working on projects. Some pre-read material is provided prior to the event and is expected to be fully read before attending the course.
Agile PM Combi Documentation
The following AgilePM Foundation & Practitioner course material is included for this event:
- Pre-Event Study Materials
The event preparation materials include the AgilePM Manual and a structured Pre-Event Study Guide.
- AgilePM Foundation & Practitioner Event Handout
This handout contains case study, exercises and solutions, Foundation test-exams and hints & tips for the Foundation Examination, Practitioner test-exams and hints & tips for the Practitioner Examination.
Why choose QRP?
- Prepare more efficiently with our pre-course study guide available online
- Receive the official AgilePM manual: ‘Agile Project Management Handbook ‘ prior to the course
- Keep up to date with free access to plenty of articles and case studies
- Receive stimulating hints and tips to pass your examination at the 1st try
- Get Agile Project Management Practitioner Certified in only 4 days
Do you have more than 2 participants interested in that course? Ask for our multiple discount rate
Do you need to adapt the course to your organization? Look at our customized solution