MoP Practitioner Objectives
Following the completion of the course participants should:
- Define the business case to get senior management approval for portfolio management
- Plan the implementation of portfolio management
- Select and adapt MoP principles, practices and techniques to suit different organizational environments
- Evaluate examples of MoP information (including documents and role descriptions)
- Analyse the solutions adopted in relation to a given scenario
- Pass the Practitioner exam
MoP Practitioner Target Audience
- Those involved in a range of formal and informal portfolio management roles encompassing investment decision making, project and programme delivery, and benefits realization.
- Those involved in the selection and delivery of business change initiatives including: members of Management Boards and Directors of Change;
- Senior Responsible Owners (SROs);
- Portfolio, programme, project, business change and benefits managers;
- Business case writers and project appraisers.
- The course would be of benefit to those aspiring to a more senior role
MoP Practitioner Exam
- 3 hours
- Objective Test
- 4 questions
- 80 possible marks
- 50% pass mark
- Open book (MoP manual only)
Upon successful completion of the exam and following confirmation of the results, the participants will receive a unique, secure and auditable electronic certificate from PEOPLECERT.
MoP Practitioner Prerequisites
It is desirable but not essential that participants have some experience in working on projects/programmes. Some pre-read material is provided prior to the event, which is expected to be fully read and studied before attending the course. The participant must have obtained the MoP Foundation certification prior to sit the Practitioner exam.
MoP Practitioner Documentation
The following course material is included for this event:
- Pre-Event Study Materials
The event preparation materials include a structured Pre-Event Study Guide
- MoP Practitioner Event Handout
This handout contains case study, exercises and solutions, MoP Glossary, Practitioner test-exams and hints & tips for the Practitioner Examination.
Why choose QRP?
- Prepare more efficiently with our pre-course study guide available online
- Achieve practical experience thanks to our own accredited course material
- Be well prepared for your examination with 2 sample papers for the Practitioner level.
- Benefit from our trainers experience: our trainers bring their long experience to the training event using practical case studies, so that you can learn how to apply MoP to your day-to-day activities.
- Get it right, our training course is fully accredited by PEOPLECERT!
- Just Relax, you get a PASS GUARANTEE on your MoP Practitioner!! At QRP International we promise to provide the highest level of training and service to help you gain your MoP certification. We’re confident that you’ll pass your Practitioner exam at the first attempt with us and If you don’t, we will let you take the course a second time at no cost, you will just have to pay the resit exam fee
Do you have more than 2 participants interested in that course? Ask for our multiple discount rate
Do you need to adapt the course to your organization? Look at our customized solution