Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices (P3O®) provides a decision enabling/delivery support structure for all change within an organisation.
The P3O guidance – which is aligned to PRINCE2® and MSP® – brings together a set of principles, processes and techniques to facilitate effective portfolio, programme and project management through enablement, challenge and support structures.
The P3O certification scheme has two main levels, P3O Foundation and P3O Practitioner.
- The guidance for setting up and maintaining an effective delivery support office
- Onsite courses in 3 Swiss cities
- Virtual solutions
What is P3O®?
P3O (Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices) is a globally recognised guidance that enables individuals and organisations to establish, develop and maintain appropriate business support structures.
A Portfolio, Programme and Project Office model helps an organisation ensure it has the right programmes and projects in place. It also ensures consistent delivery of programmes and projects across the organisation.
A P3O model provides a decision-enabling/delivery support structure for all change within an organisation. This may be provided through a single permanent office which may exist under several different names. For example Portfolio Office, Centre of Excellence, Enterprise or Corporate Programme Office.
P3O Training and Certification
QRP International is an accredited training organisation (ATO) for P3O. Check our P3O training formats and pick one that suits your needs or work best for your colleagues.
- Helps to identify and realize business outcomes and benefits via programmes
- Ensures successful delivery of project outputs that enable benefits within time, cost and quality restraints
- Facilitates decision making, benefits realization and successful delivery of projects and programmes
- Develop capability, capacity and risk models to suit the organisational maturity culture
- Improves organizational accountability, decision making, transparency and visibility
Ask for more information
If you have any questions or would like to receive further information please do not hesitate to contact us using the form.
- 20+ years of experience
- 30,000+ professionals trained
- Only accredited training