PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Objectives
Following the completion of the PRINCE2 Agile course participants should:
- Understand the basic concepts of common agile ways of working
- Understand the purpose and context for combining PRINCE2 and the agile way of working
- Apply and evaluate the focus areas to a project in an agile context
- Fix and flex the six aspects of a project in an agile context
- Apply or tailor the PRINCE2 principles, themes, processes and management products to a project in an agile context
- Learn through the use of theory and practical exercises
- Pass the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam
PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Target Audience
- Project and Programme Managers
- Key staff involved with integrating project management with product delivery
PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Exam
- 2.5 hour
- Objective Test
- 50 questions
- 60% pass mark
- Open book (PRINCE2 Agile manual only)
Upon successful completion of the exam and following confirmation of the results, the participants will receive a unique, secure and auditable electronic certificate from PEOPLECERT.
PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Prerequisites
Candidate must hold any of the following certifications:
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Project Management Professional® (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM)
- IMPA Levels A,B,C and D® (Certified Projects Director).
Course material and examination are in English, a basic understanding is recommended. Some pre-read material is provided prior to the event and is expected to be fully read before attending the course.
PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Documentation
The following PRINCE2 Agile course material is included for this event:
- Pre-Event Study Materials
The Manual ‘PRINCE2 Agile™’ will be sent prior to the course
- PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Event Handout
This handout contains case study, exercises and solutions, 2 Practitioner test-exams and hints & tips for the Practitioner Examination.
Why choose QRP?
- Take advantage of our +10 years’ experience delivering PRINCE2 and Agile trainings across the world
- Prepare more efficiently with our online pre-course learning
- Obtain the official ‘PRINCE2 Agile’ manual
- Earn Up to 21 PDUs and Maintain Your PMP Credential!
Do you have more than 2 participants interested in that course? Ask for our multiple discount rate
Do you need to adapt the course to your organization? Look at our customized solution