PRINCE2® is the world’s most practiced project management method.
The PRINCE2 6th edition framework is used all over the world, and can be tailored to suit any project you are managing.
The PRINCE2 project management certification scheme has two main levels, PRINCE2 Foundation and PRINCE2 Practitioner.
- Over 1 million PRINCE2 practitioners
- The world's most practiced project management method
- Onsite courses in 3 Swiss cities
- Virtual and eLearning solutions
What is PRINCE2®?
PRINCE2® (Projects IN Controlled Environment) is a structured method for the effective and efficient management of projects. PRINCE2 is widely adopted around the world, used by people and organizations in wide-ranging industries and sectors.
PRINCE2 helps to successfully deliver projects of any size or complexity. Built from a wealth of experience and knowledge, PRINCE2 methodology provides the essentials for managing any project. PRINCE2 provides a common language across a project and the necessary controls and breakpoints to work successfully within a contractual framework.
PRINCE2 is a flexible method that guides you through the essentials for managing successful projects, regardless of type or scale. Built upon seven principles, themes and processes, PRINCE2 project management can be tailored to meet your specific requirements.
PRINCE2 Project Management Training
QRP International is an accredited training organisation (ATO) for PRINCE2 qualifications.
Check our training formats and pick one that suits your needs or work best for your colleagues.
PRINCE2 Project Management Benefits
- Proven best practice in project management
- Improved project team alignment and communication
- Easily tailorable to meet your organization or industry-specific requirements
- Increased team awareness of roles and responsibilities
- The PRINCE2 qualification is recognized worldwide
Ask for more information
If you have any questions or would like to receive further information please do not hesitate to contact us using the form.
- 20+ years of experience
- 30,000+ professionals trained
- Only accredited training