2017 Training Catalogue – Book your training: it’s never been easier!
QRP International is one of the major player in the Best Practices Training market in Europe, and supports organisations in the development of their personal skills and in the successful implementation of these Best Practices through our accredited trainers and consultants.
Our 2017 Training Catalogue
We are looking ahead to 2017, planning a full calendar for accredited best practice training courses in order to be able to meet your needs and the ones of your organization.
QRP International is an Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) for PRINCE2®, ITIL®, MSP®, P3O®, MoP®, AgilePM, PRINCE2 Agile™, Change Management and a Registered Education Provider (REP) for PMP and delivers accredited trainings services in the following areas:
- Project Management
- PRINCE2 (Projects IN Controlled Environments)
- PMP (Project Management Professional)
- PRINCE2 Agile
- AGILE Project Management
- Programme Management – MSP (Managing Successful Programmes)
- Project Support – P3O (Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices Management)
- Portfolio Management – MoP (Management of Portfolios)
- IT Service Management – ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library)
- Change Management
The courses we deliver strike a balance between the practical application of the method and offering the best preparation for passing the examinations.
The benefits of our Open Courses throughout Europe
QRP open-courses benefits:
- Share experience with other professionals;
- Flexible QRP training locations across Europe;
- Courses scheduled on a regular date throughout the year;
- Multiple participant discounts.
Choose the nearest location, decide for the best week, and book your course: it’s never been easier!
Visit our Scheduled Open Courses page to see our public schedule of courses, dates and locations, or contact us!