Portfolio Management: Benefits of Strategic Alignment
As part of our effort to provide more on information on “What’s next after Project Management?” with this webinar we introduce you to Portfolio Management.
If you are a manager with a top-down perspective (you are managing a budget and a team, or a group of strategic initiatives), your next step could be MoP Portfolio Management, a one week training with certification. MoP, Management of Portfolios, provides an overview of all change activities including what is in the portfolio, what it is costing, what risks are faced, what progress is being made, and what the impact is on business as usual and the organization’s strategic objectives. MoP helps you answer the question “Are we doing the right projects?” by prioritizing the right projects and programmes to undertake.
STRUCTURE OF THE WEBINAR
1)Portfolio Management Background
- Definition and Interaction of Project, Programme, Portfolio Management
2)Elements of Portfolio Management – MoP
- 5 Portfolio Management Principles
- Portfolio Definition & Delivery
- Governance Model
3)Portfolio Management benefits
- 10 Benefits for the organization
- An example of strategic alignment
4)Q&A session on content and info on Training and Certification
ABOUT THE EXPERT
Stijn Jassens is a trainer and consultant specialised in project, portfolio management and general management advice. He worked for both the public and the private sector on IT management, Business and IT alignment, and business transformation through technology. Stijn is an expert in Project and Portfolio Management: he coordinated project delivery in previous jobs as release manager: he worked in the alignment of the planning, technical and commercial dependencies of IT enabling business projects.
WHERE & WHEN?
- Location: Anywhere! From your computer!
- Date: September 29th, 2017
- Time: 11h00 – 12h00 – 1h session
- Language: English
- Trainer: Stijn Jassens, PRINCE2 accredited trainer and consultant, MSP and MoP certified, P3O/PMO Expert
- Attendance fee: FREE! Registration required
- Inscription: to enroll please fill in the form below and click on “Register Now“.
For more information about the content, contact-us and we will reply you with a mail or call as soon as possible.
NOTE: This webinar is an information session containing interactive elements. This session will not give you any formal qualification in MoP.