Introduction to Agile Project Management methods and frameworks
Agile approaches are no longer limited to software development. They are more and more popular with various organizations that need to be more flexible and responsive to effectively address their increasing pace of change. Agile Project Management is an innovative approach to project management.
This 1 hour webinar will introduce you to the different agile methods, the principles of the AgilePM approach and the tools needed to manage projects in an Agile way.
STRUCTURE OF THE WEBINAR
- The „Agile Manifesto“: philosophy, principles, behaviors
- Intro to the most known and used agile PRACTICES: MoSCoW, Time Boxing, Iterative Development, Daily stand up meetings etc..
- Intro to the most known and used agile TOOLS: Burn charts, Kanban, User stories…
- Intro to different agile APPROACHES: Scrum, Lean, XP, SCRUMBAN, AgilePM, AgileBA, DevOps, SAFe …
- Overview of Agile Project Management (AgilePM): roles, responsibilities, principles, timeboxing …
- Q&A Session
WHERE & WHEN?
- Date: Friday, 20 April 2018
- Time: 11h00-12h00
- Where: Online! From your computer!
- Language: English
- Expert: Armel Quirino, Project Management trainer and consultant, PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile, AgilePM and DevOps certified
- Inscription: FREE! Hold your seat filling in the form below
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Get in touch, we’re happy to hear from you and we’ll try to answer all your questions!